Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Zootopia

Today I ate a donut it made me sad.  Today's inspirational quote is one that I made... Its from a song okay?  The donut needs you to know that there are ghosts? I have no idea, I am having to much fun making my own quotes, the sky's the limit.  I attached a movie that is pretty amazing.  I really enjoy it, it is basically a bunch of disney movies mashed up into one. It takes all the inspirational things into one and puts them all together for your enjoyment. I just had a random memory, I used to give food to people all the time.  Like someone would walk in the door, and I would yell at them if I had food.  I would give my food to anybody.  I still kind of do that, I just make sweets from time to time.  Yesterday I gave someone a granola bar and a package of gluten filled pasta (yuck!) which was something I haven't done in a long time.  Even if it was something I didn't really want.

http://chloe-creep.tumblr.com/post/141263105363/greynoiz-blakenorthington


Spoilers (Proceed With Caution)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need this in my life
Bird, nothing to do with anything. Its my blog!
I saw this movie twice, first time was the very first showing in my local theater. Than the second time was with my friend the very next day.  I will make a review on zootopia just know that I am not a professional and these are my raw thoughts. I most likely won't edit this unless I get an overwhelming response to this post. Which would be cool.  So zootopia is a very good movie. It follows two characters who seem very unlikely to be in the cop force. It's message is that we should all be good together even if we have our differences.  Foxes are bunnies predators, they shouldn't be together it seems to be a bad thing for them.  Early in the movie Hopps gets fox spray she can't even leave her house without it! Hopps got into the cop force even though she is a bunny and she was a lot better than a lot of the bigger animals.  She used her strengths to her advantage.  The jokes in this movie were pretty funny, even if I watched it two days in a row I still laughed at most of the jokes.  I even laughed at some jokes the second time that I didn't before.  I think sitting in certain places in the theater makes the experience different.  The first time I sat in the back of the theater which means that I can see everyone's reactions and hear a majority of the comments.  The second time I sat in the front and there was a lot more people there, but I was with someone.  I don't know why but when I am by myself I get really distracted and pay attention to what everyone else is doing.  However when I am with someone I am less distracted.  So when I was with someone I felt like I was more focused on the movie.  Also the second time there seemed to be better reactions, which I feel is kind of weird because the first time was the very first showing?  My roommates didn't know that Zootopia was coming out until I told them, which was like what?  My favorite part of the movie was when the Yak went up to the Elephant because she supposedly had a good memory.  However the Yak remembered everything.  Which was interesting, sometimes we are better at things than we think we are.  I also liked Nick's back story, those kids were so mean to him.  All he wanted to do was some good and be accepted as a good guy.  After his experience he turned to a life of crime.  I relate to this, because practically my whole life people have called me weird and different.  I am getting off topic, sorry.  This movies resolution was that  Nick and Judy found the bad guy and saved the day.  They found all of the missing animals, even though no one believed that they could.  One of the main problems in this movie was that the predators were going back to their primal instincts. Which is something that is relatable to the audience watching this movie.  I think that it relates to the natural man, and that the natural man is something that can be scary.  I really like Nick because he has been through hard times in his life and he does everything he can to help his friend Judy.  Nick has resulted in a life of crime, because that is all he has ever known and that is what people expect him to be.  I feel like I have spent a really long time trying to be the person want me to be, but making other people happy doesn't mean anything.   You make yourself happy, do what makes you the happiest.  I feel like Nick was really unhappy being a criminal.  He seemed to be a lot happier when he was working with Judy than when he was working with Finnick.  I really really enjoyed the art in this movie.  I actually read some articles, and watched a few movies about the art in Zootopia.  It seems really really cool.  I am fascinated by all of the work that goes in a movie.  Maybe some day I can start a business and support artists in their work.  Such as indie artists, such as help them make video games, comic books, and whatever else artists do.  I really really love this movie I give it 9.5 pomegranates out of 10 pomegranates.  The half pomegranate is for lack of birds.  I have no idea why I like birds so much, I just do, don't judge me.  If you read this far, leave in the comments any suggestions or any questions you have.

2 comments:

Eric P. said...

Your getting off of the topic was one of the most fascinating parts of the post, actually...

Andrea said...

hm, maybe next time I will stay off the topic