Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Seventh Secrets


There was once a man who sat in his tree reading his books.  He saw people as they walked by, seeing their happy faces. He had a habit to look it their eyes, I mean really look into their eyes.  He saw something that called for help, and very deep despair in everyone's eyes.  Even if they showed kindness by saying good day, and waving with a sweet smile.  He didn't understand why people didn't just show what they were truly feeling.  One day there was a person who looked up at me, and asked if they could join me in my tree.  I didn't say anything but I motioned for them to come up the tree.  I usually don't let people in my tree but this person seemed different.  I watched the world turn several times, the years went by.  Sitting in my little tree reading books on every subject you can think of.  Expanding my knowledge.  The other person sat alongside with me and read just as much as I did.  We would look at each other and smile every once in awhile, but I never broke the silence.  After what seemed to be several lifetimes this person started to talk about the books they read, their life, and they told me their secrets.  Secrets that have never reached the ears of any other person ever before.  I finally looked at this strange person I looked deep into their eyes.  I saw something so pure and innocent.  I saw someone that I loved.  They smiled really deeply and looked into my eyes and started to get up to come over to me, but they fell out of the tree and broke their back.  I broke the silence I have been keeping for so long with a heart shattering scream.  I tried to desperately to get out of my tree but to no avail.  I was stuck here forever it seemed like.  I looked out into the world and saw that their was no one left to observe only my love slowly decaying into the nature around them.  I watched them as they decayed into the earth.  I tried to pass the time by reading my books.  To no avail, I was still distraught that my love is decaying into the dirt.  I ripped apart the pages in my books and wrote love notes and threw them to my love.  Hoping against hope that they would read them.  However unlikely that seems to anyone.  I was alone no one was judging me.  Eventually there was a small sprout that grew in the exact spot where my love's heart was.  After a very long time a beautiful tree grew, which I was able to climb onto.  It told me all of its secrets and about the books it has read.
 The End
I am just writing stories because finals are coming up and I am getting busy dude. I had to write this twice because stuff happens, hopefully this one is better than the original but I guess you'll never know. Please leave me a comment, it makes me glad.

No comments: