Sunday, March 27, 2016

Married Wha??

Ready to take my interview #no filter
My potential child
I actually have a reason for the Day 00- thing, it is for the days when I cannot figure out what to put the title as.  So 003 means that I couldn't figure out what title to use for 3 days not necessarily in any order.  I just found out my childhood crush is getting married.  I'm just sitting here with pants on my head.  I need to get into the dating game man.  Hm, maybe I can marry a chicken I like chickens.  What would our kids look like? Hm maybe not marry a chicken, a nice man will do, our babies would look more normal.  Don't judge me, this blog is a judge free place.  I can marry whoever I want to marry.  Oh that guy from Hey Arnold is called the pigeon man.  Maybe I can find a man who is carried by chickens into the sunset, that would be cool.  However Chickens can't fly :(  My criteria for a man is that he has to have a lot of chickens, or just birds.  When someone asks me to marry them there better be lots of birds, or I will say no.  JK I will say yes if I want to.  Hm, I am only 23 years old I am to young to be married! Blah but it be cool to have someone to talk to everyday and make each other laugh everyday!  That sounds pretty cool.  When I get married I will fly to the moon and eat some donuts.  Yeah gluten free donuts.  My husband will be confused to where I went, I won't call him.  Imagine those fees!  Did Neil Armstrong call someone when he was on the moon? Well I don't know.  According to WIkipedia "Neil Armstrong is said to have converted to Islam upon hearing the Adhan (call to prayer) on the moon." Well alright the more you know!

No comments: