Thursday, March 03, 2016

Worst Feeling

The worst feeling is when you're listening to a really good song and then your headphones get ripped out of your ears and you're forced to listen to your own breathing.  Also that moment when you have to pick up your device off the ground.  I added a few pictures because it is really cute.  Today was a good day.  I went to a meeting, which was a really short and I was surprised.  Not a lot of things have changed.  I talked to my teacher.  I sat in the Laundry room for a while so that I could get my laundry done.  I am going to see Zootopia this evening with myself.  Why, because I really want to see it and no one is stopping me from doing it.  I got all my homework done for a while so I can focus on doing my program for my Computer Science class these next 2 days.  I wanted to go to this little booth for Comic Book Club.  By the time I got there they were wrapping it up.  My FHE brother was there and he run up to me to tell me I was late, but I said I was in class. He said it was okay.  I thought that was kind of a funny exchange.  I also saw that girl I talked about yesterday, what are the chances I don't see her all semester but then two days in a row.  I hope Zootopia is a good movie, It looks really cute.  It isn't like me to go to the movies on an impulse, but you only live so long.  I choose that picture randomly but it has me thinking.   I included a picture of a dog afraid of pringle cans.  Sometimes our walls can be that ridiculous.   Look at your life and think about the walls that you have set up without realizing.  Are you afraid of pringles, if you are I think you need to see a therapist.  I am afraid of stairs, however I still use them.  It seems more logical to be afraid of elevators but I don't care.  What is underneath those stairs, how are they being held up?  What if the stairs just capsize.  When I was younger I lived in constant fear that my house would collapse in on itself.  I thought this because one time I was sitting in the kitchen and one of the cabinets just fell apart randomly and all the dishes fell with it and it was really scary.  It was a really random thing to happen.  I say I believe in ghosts, but I actually believe in angels and demons not ghosts like boo~  I saw Zootopia, and it was AMAZING!!!  The art was good (absolutely amazing at certain parts).   The character development was good, and the story was good.  AHHHH it was just so good.  It is up there with Finding Nemo and Big Hero Six with my favorite Disney Movies!











Be nice to birds, and they'll be nice to youImage result for BIRDS
Here is a selfie of me!

No comments: