Monday, March 21, 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane

Inspirational quote I made.
this is pretty interesting read and enjoy   I found this website through a source .__.  I hate it when people clap, it makes my heart hurt, and it actually kind of makes my hands hurt.  I am a weakling I know. I made today's inspirational quote, it is kind of something I live by.  I have had migraines since I can remember, so I have always been in pain my whole life. Some people complain about getting sick once a month, and I am just sitting here like I wish I could get sick once a week! Yes you heard that right, a week not a month... Haha  Well I don't get sick I just get headaches.  The last time I didn't have a headache was when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out.  I want my wisdom teeth to grow back in so I don't have to have a headache again.  It was a cause of having so many pain meds. When I was a baby I had seizure disorder, so just clarifying that last statement. I got another hit in Germany, maybe it is the same person or just people in Germany are interested in my blog?


Spoilers (Proceed with caution)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the trailer!  I really like the song in the trailer.  I wanted to watch this movie because I wanted to put aspects of this concept into my Novel.  This movie presented the idea of a mad man.  With one actor I recognized and everyone else was random.  The guy crashed into the girl and kidnapped her. When you first see her he locks her up. Having a sense of no escape. You find out more about the characters throughout the movie. They become friends and then find out the man's daughter wasn't really his daughter. So they tried to escape. With this plan of escape they got caught and the man killed the girls friend.  Right in front of her.  She ended up blowing up the bunker and realized that what the crazy man was saying was true all along. I really enjoyed this movie it has a 88% on rotten tomatoes. I liked zootopia better but that movie was lighthearted and cloverfield lane is more intense.  This movie made me think about how people want to stay alive even when everything seems horrible.  My review of the movie was horrible but I am not an official movie review writer. Don't judge me. Sometime even if something seems crazy doesn't mean that it can't happen.  This movie showed a man that was insane.  Does being insane mean you're a bad person. Forcing people to do things that you want them to do. Such as shooting someone and putting their body into acid.  Than assuming that the person you want to look up to you to respect you? No just no. Anyone that thinks they can do that. Also the fact that the man abducted someone else and killed them.  This movie was very interesting.  It was kind of a generic thriller what with the crazy guy and the dopey friend.  However it made me think. What if I know someone who is that crazy.  Does the drive to go back to normalcy that strong?  Would I act that way too if I was if I was in that position?  Probably.  I think that the sense to go crazy is in everyone.  However the two people had the sense of survival.  They didn't believe the guy but they knew that the air was bad.  The guy was worse than going out into toxic air.  I didn't understand why they didn't just kill the guy and live in the bunker themselves. But she had to blow it up stupid.  I think it would of been better to blow up the base than to live with that guy. He was very controlling he had to have everyone do exactly what he wanted them to do. He killed that guy without even thinking about it.  Ahh I give that movie 7 out 10 pomegranates.  3 pomegranates taken away for the ending.  The buildup was the good part but the ending was way to fast.  She just killed the alien without any hesitation and the worm alien was nowhere to be seen. That girl has no chill, just blowing up bases and throwing molotov's into giant aliens.  She is so rude, oh and she stole a car. Zootopia got 9.5 out 10 pomegranates.  I should do a zootopia review next, if anyone actually wants that. the half pomegranate is for lack of birds.  I use pomegranates instead of the traditional rating system, because that is boring.

No comments: