Monday, March 28, 2016

Forgot my Pants!!

People think this is impressive?
I like to do some stretching sometimes.  So I sometimes just put my leg on this little divider we have in between the kitchen.  I am just stretching but people gotta comment on it. So I thought I add a picture for you to enjoy.  Oh, I forgot my gym shorts for my gym class so I didn't go even though I walked all the way there.  Just to discover I had no pants to wear!  I just stayed home and did some homework.  I ate some lunch too!  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was on.  I never saw the original one, some time ago someone asked me if I saw West Side Story.  I realize the reason that I haven't seen a lot of classic movies is because I never really had a childhood.  I can't remember the first 6 years of my life.  I have never really been a fan of watching movies.  Most of my life I have had really bad headaches, so I can't pay attention to something for 2 hours unless I have seen it before.  I have watched Lord of the Rings a ton of times man don't ask how many.  I tend to not pay attention to movies, so I have to watch them several times to get the idea of what is going on.  So because of that I don't like watching movies in the theater.  I have watched a lot of movies but never really enjoyed the experience of watching movies.  A lot of people tell me I am really annoying to watch movies with.  Whenever I am with a group of people I tend to gab a lot.  Hm, but when I watched Citizen Kane with Eric and Jimmy I was pretty quiet, except for when Eric gave me his taco.  Hm, maybe I am changing into an adult.  I mean I am 23 years old so I hope that I am changing into an adult.  That would be really cool.  School is almost over I had a random thought to go around and lick everything that I like about this school, but I don't think that would be the best idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Citizen Kane Review (Spoilers Beware) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1.Mary, Luke, Adam(bro) 2. Dad, Austin(bro), 3. Me, Aiden
My family! Aiden is my little buddy! This is relevant
Okay so this movie is from 1941 but it is better than some movies that I have seen that have a bigger budget and better technology.  Well I don't know the budget.. one sec. Apparently it is 686,033, money well spent I would say.  I think I will add this movie to my favorite movies list.  Which includes The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and Source Code(trailers provided).  I feel like these movies make you think about your life and what your place is.   Oh, my favorite animated movies would be Zootopia, and The Girl who leapt through time, Big Hero 6.  The reviews for these movies will come in the future, but just letting you know.  I really liked how all the characters only told their part of the story, Jimmy pointed that out.  Kane's wife was really intense she was always yelling at him.  Then Kane slapped her, wow that was super rude.  I would walk out on him to.  Not to mention their age difference was so large.  It just seemed like the only reason Kane liked her was because she liked to sing.  However according to her teacher he didn't believe that she was that good.  Also at the part where he was watching his wife sing at the play.  He was clapping even though no one else was.  I mean I do that to, but i don't really know.  It seemed a bit off in the movie.  He was really intense with his wife and he didn't seem to have a lot of love for her.  It just seemed like having someone in his house that he wanted to talk to and yell at.  Did Kane have any kids, I missed that.  They never interviewed any of his kids or did they?  Oh man.  There was a bird in this movie so that makes me happy.  This movie made me think about the things that are truly important in life.  Kane remembered his sled from his childhood.  At the end of the movie they were burning everything.  Which I thought was strange, imagine the estate sell they could of had?! I imagine he didn't have any children or else they wouldn't of burned everything.  All of his possessions would of gone to his children. This movie made me think about what I cherish.  I just had a strong memory of chasing bunnies after the movie.  When I was a child we had a small set of woods behind our house.  Sometimes I would see bunnies, I would play by myself in the back yard a lot.  However one day all of my brothers were home so they hung out with me.  So I saw a bunny and I was like I need that bunny.  All my brothers heard me and chased after the bunny and I was really happy.  Not only because I was spending time with my brothers, but because I wasn't alone for once.  It was a moment in my life that I realized that people actually liked to spend time with me.  I don't think we ever caught the bunny but it was fun to run around the woods and observe the wildlife.  So whenever I see a bunny I always think of that distant afternoon all that time ago.  I have no idea why I haven't watched Citizen Kane until now, but I am glad that someone gave me the opportunity to watch this amazing movie. Thanks! Kane was really mad and was wrecking his wife's (?) room but he stopped when he saw the snow globe.  I thought that was really interesting.  Hm, man just chill.  SLED.  I just give my initial thoughts on this movie, I probably should write these reviews the day I see them instead of a couple days after but I do what I want to do.  I give these movie a 10/10, it was amazing and I need to watch it again.  What movie should I review next, I guess I'll make a poll. Oh yeah it is pretty interesting to watch a movie with someone who has already seen it. Luckily there was someone else who didn't see it so I wasn't alone in the fascination of it. It wasn't boring at all, I enjoyed every moment of it.   It was the first movie in awhile where my ADD didn't kick in so much.  


Trailers in case you weren't aware of any of these movies. I have met people who have never seen these, or heard of them.  I didn't add Zootopia trailer because I have already put it one on here (a couple times actually) and have already done a review.   These are some of my favorite movies, it is weird to watch the trailers for them.


4 comments:

Eric P. said...

Wait, I forget. You haven't seen Casablanca yet, have you?

Andrea said...

No, why do you ask dude?

Eric P. said...

We were going to see that too.

And Kane did have a son, through his first wife. They died in a car crash.

Andrea said...

Okay, with Jimmy again? I still don't really get why you brought that up, I didn't mention Casablanca.

I do remember that actually but it was at the beginning so I forget. That is where the I should of wrote this the day of instead of a few days after comes into play.