Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Get to Know Me

Two Posts in One Day, I just wanted to have something so you guys can get to know me.  I just google Get to Know Me questions so here you go!

1. Do you have a middle name?
No, but my niece said it was Biscuithead almost 7 years ago.
2. What was your favourite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was Biology, and Math.
3. What is your Zodiac sign?
Libra, Air Sign
4. Do you participate in any sports? 
I like to run, but I have a hard time breathing so I don't do it much
5. Favourite Book?
The Martian and The Lord of The Rings: Return of the Kings
6. Favourite Colour?
Ocean Blue, a blue green with a slight silver tint.
7. Favourite Animal?
I love platypuses (this formatted weird :(

8. Favourite perfume?
I don't wear perfume it makes me sick
9. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I have been to Canada and Japan
10. Do you speak any other Languages?
I can speak a little bit of Japanese and Spanish.  I know a little ASL but nothing professional
11. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 sister in Laws, and 2 brother in laws.  Also I have 16 nieces and nephews.
12. What’s your favourite store?
Thrift Stores, you can find awesome things.
13. Did you like school?
I am in college so it be weird if I didn't
14. Favourite YouTubers?
KickthePj, WheezyWaiter, PewDiePie
15. Favourite Movie(s)?
Source Code, Boy in Striped Pajamas
16. PC or Mac?
PC.
17. What phone do you have?
Iphone 4S, it has Siri but I don't really use Siri
18. How tall are you? 
5'7"
19. What do you order at McDonalds?
Chicken Nuggets
20. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you?
That I like to wander through nature and find things that don't belong.  Such as trash or evidence of people being there.
21. One thing you want to do before you die?
Get Married (boring answer).
22. What quote/phrase do you live by? 
Those who wander are not lost.  All that glitters is not Gold. //There's some good in this world and it is worth fighting for.  Two different quotes from Lord of the Rings XD
23. What’s your most listened to song on iTunes? 
I don't have iTunes.  I really like Snowing Season(Yeah) by Brand New and I see everything by La Dispute
23. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Me
24. What was the last thing you bought?
Skittles
25. Are you going to nominate anyone to do this tag?
Whoever reads this??

No comments: