Saturday, March 05, 2016

transmigrate

This baby is in a watermelon, I don't necessarily understand how I found this, but look at the baby and be happy darling.   I also don't know why it is sideways, it was right side up in the google search, but it came out sideways for some very very odd reason.  I really want for Netflix to come out with the next Doctor Who season
Nasa's Picture of the Day!
Transmigrate means *of the soul* to be reborn after death in another body. Yeah you learned a new word today!!  I hope that I can do everything that I need to do today, I am watching KickthePJ as I am working on my homework :)  I learned something yesterday night, and it made me really happy.  Even if I am sick right now my spirits are in a high place.  I am just laying in bed working on my homework, there is a stake conference thing tonight maybe I will go and maybe I won't.  This blog is fun to write in but I have to make sure I don't write anything to personal that would come back to bite me in the future.  I changed the name of the blog to birb blog.  I really like that name I think that I will keep it.  I didn't come up with it, someone else told me that name: Thanks if you're reading this :)  I am not a bird, and this blog really has nothing to do with birds.  However I hope to someday have a bird of my very own.  I am not sure what kind of bird I want, I'll do research when the hopes of having a bird are actually probable.  Well I do know that I will adopt a bird instead of buying a bird at a pet store.  Well, if I get any kind of animal I would adopt them instead of getting them at a pet store.  Well except for like worms because I don't want to dig for those, someone else can do that for me.

This isn't me but I wish it was.  I wanna marry a dork who is an awesome artist and be super adorable, talented, and smart!  Also she has a ton of pigeons in her backyard, seriously jealous.  This movie will show you how awesome birds are.  No I will not be doing vlogs, I tried it once and it turned out badly.  Growing up I have had about 5 parakeets and I took care of them.  Only one of them could talk, well just a bit.  I think I heard him say Fred once, or my name a couple times.   This other movie is a bird cafe in Japan.  It looks amazing! I went to Japan and I didn't go there, it makes me mad.  I could have petted the birds and scrith them.  Oh in this movie is her husband so you know.  He isn't just some random guy.  Okay just birds are amazing dude.  one time a bird attacked me and I ran.  My brother laughed at me, and than I think we went to the gas station? I don't remember it was a long time ago.  I think it was a pit stop and there was a replica of a machine gun or something.  I might be mixing it up with something.  Birds are cool because they are just like dinosaurs, they can just fly away from anything.  If there is an explosion they can just fly away and not be affected at all.  I am going to be that old lady that feeds the birds at the park.  I won't be old though I will be in my early twenties.. Yay!  Oh I just realized I am almost in my mid twenties awww I'm old.  There is a movie night for Comic Book Club, I don't think I'll will go but I want to go.  One of my friends might be there!  However I will think that they will be fine if I don't go to that.  Haha

No comments: