Thursday, March 31, 2016

March a review

Bibimbap just look at it man... UHhHH
Me being me...
Since it is the last day of the month I thought I would write my initial thoughts of this month.  Well I got strep throat and got lots of panic attacks.  Yet again was I to nervous to talk to any cute boys. Sigh maybe someday I can talk to cute boys.  Or just anyone for that matter. Wait no actually I talked to a lot of people this month.  Just when I want to talk to someone I freak out and run away. Just didn't make any new friends. Hm I talked to a cute boy when I went over to Jimmy's house. So wait actually progress!  I still have a long way to go though. Hi if you're reading this. In academic news, oh geez so much stress.  I just ugh not talking about it.  In emotional matters I feel like I kept it together pretty well.  It could've been a lot worse, but nothing bad happened this month.  So I am grateful for that.  No one was mean to me, and I wasn't mean to anyone.  On Spiritual matters, uh pretty good I feel pretty close to Christ.  I plan on going to the temple tomorrow. I found out that my spiritual animal is a lark. Why? It is because I asked myself what is my spiritual animal and lark is the first thing I thought of.  Best part of this month: seeing my roommate start dating an awesome guy :) Personal: Laying in the sun for an hour on Easter, oh and seeing Zootopia and Citizen Kane (both great movies which are my new faves, which I saw both with my friend(yay!)).  Worst part of this month: Getting Strep throat and laying in bed for days.  I hope that next month will be better gonna graduate and go to Ireland. Sounds pretty wonderful to me. I think I felt like I was missing something this month.  Oh yeah bibimbap luckily I can get that when I go back home. Mitsuwa I missed you so!  I can't wait to see my sister and my best friend!!  Big Hero 6 Review up tomorrow.  Leave my a comment, it makes me glad.



Here is a cool video as a side note, inspirational video for the day I guess?
http://heyitsgoosh.tumblr.com/post/142014388290/emilydoesthething-99precincts-that-time-andy

No comments: