Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Cereal is Inconvenient

 Daily Dose of Inspiration! I didn't add this in the read later because I wanted to have a inspirational thing!
I  want to write these blogs last thing in the day, instead of first thing in the day.  I feel like that will balance out well together.  Well today I went to the animation workshop.  I mainly worked on a program for Computer Science, it was confusing but I feel like I understand it.  I also went to my class, we talked about venture capitalists.  Which I feel like is a good thing to keep in mind.  Knowing this information will help me later in life.  Than in exercise class we used the Circuit Equipment in the gym.  In amination club we talked about the rules of animation.  I am majoring in Business Management and minoring in computer science, makes perfect sense.  There is only a few people in that class.  It is all okay.  I just go because it is fun.  The first one we did poses and drew them.  I didn't do any poses because I didn't feel like it.  Maddie showed me a weird link and I already had it on this very blog!  I forget what day this was, but the door wouldn't open for Maddie, but than the next time she did it, it worked for her.  It was a wonderful day.  What a coincidence.  I just go to the library a lot and do homework.  That is my life.  I need to figure out what my place in this world is, I just act like I hit my head against the wall everyday. 
Moroni 7:3
3 Wherefore, I would speak unto you that are of the church, that are the peaceable followers of Christ, and that have obtained a sufficient hope by which ye can enter into the rest of the Lord, from this time henceforth until ye shall rest with him in heaven.
I picked this scripture randomly, I want to have a scripture every day.  To me this scripture means that we need to have hope to enter in the kingdom.  That we have to be a part of the church in order to hope we can get into the kingdom.  Therefore if we aren't of the church than we have no hope of getting into heaven.  At first glance it seems like just going to church every sunday, taking sacrament counts.  However just doing that won't gain us access to the kindgom.  We have to be a part of the church in every aspect that we do.  In every person we talk to, even when no one is looking at us.  The Lord knows everything that we do.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Days Saints so you know.
I go to a Comic Book Workshop and this is an idea that I had, if you want to read it go ahead darling. I also will add the pictures and movies into this section now because I just discovered how to do it. I'm stepping up my blogging game man.  You can choose if you want to look at my pictures and movies and random documents if you desire.
Leo being attacked by a penguin
Cereal is inconvenient
Wonderful

Comic Book Idea – Interstellar / Lord of The Rings / Fallout * Death Note -ish
Danny
·         He is left behind in the safe town. 
·         He is under the care of Sally who never gets married.
·         He graduated in the top of his class.
·         He landed a job at the local university teaching Political Science. 
·         He was the first person to have the job of teaching political science because they have limited resources of knowledge.
·         He was a natural at political things and stuff.  Being a three generation superhero he has less powers but his power is more concentrated in one main thing, instead of being all powerful in several things. 
·         There is a board of Politicians from different worlds, like the United Nations.
·         They have discussions on how to solve the world’s problems.
o   Mass Genocide
o   Tanking economies
o   War
o   Corrupt Leaders
o   Not enough spaghetti (Papyrus)
o   GMO’s
o   Mass Suicide of Turkey’s
·         After several years of teaching he finds out how to travel through portals.
·         He is the one who finds out how to implement the interdimensional travel through years of collaborative research.
·         However only Danny can use this technology to achieve interdimensional travel.
·         He cannot reach his father because he can only go to places that are highly populated and Ingram is limited to traveling through the wastelands. 
o   The science that Danny has discovered works through heat signals
o   Whereas Ingram’s powers play into the where he goes, kind of like apparting in Harry Potter.
§  Ingram can only go to where there is no immediate danger, and he will be able to gather information.
o   There is a time limit on when the portals show up in the safe town because Daniel didn’t want people getting into it, so he set a ‘timer’ on it to limit the people that go into it and have the people living in the town be more aware of when there could be potential trouble or to build up their defenses.
·         His mother died shortly after he was born, so he remembers Sally as his mom.
·         Sally works as a cheerleader at the local stadium.
o   Danny spent his childhood at various sports games, but he never got the taste for sports
o   He prefers to read books and have a better knowledge in things.
o   His knowledge is focused on political science because it is a new thing, but he has extreme knowledge in things that will help him become a better political master mind and kill everyone, no not really ha-ha.
·         He uses his travel-cycle (it uses nuclear fusion and isn’t the best on the environment, but several planets are dead so who cares)
·         I can’t draw so I will just draw stick figures.
·         I thought it would be fun to make a comic book, so why not.
·         Danny is ambidextrous, and he is a vegetarian
o   He studied monks and thought they were cool so he copied their habits
·         Danny has a pet cat who he called ‘Neko’ (that's Japanese you pervert)
o   He feeds it a special diet; he only buys the best for his whittle cat
o   Neko is a girl cat and you should respect its life decisions
o   Neko sacrifices mice for her lord Danny
§  Danny doesn’t appreciate this   
o   Neko curls up on Danny’s lap and doesn’t approach anyone else
o   Neko dies at age 20 (which is old because google said 15)
§  Danny is sad and gets an animal that lives longer
·         Danny gets a Macaw (there supposed to live 80 – 100 years according to some random article)
o   The Macaw dies at age 95 and Danny is sad
o   The Macaw is super smart like the knowledge of a 3rd grader and can do simple puzzles
o   The Macaw can retrieve small things for Danny and is a good work place helper
o   He keeps the Macaw in his office
o   He feeds the Macaw a very healthy diet and takes her to the vet to make sure that she is healthy at regular intervals
·         Danny makes a hybrid animal that lives as long as he does because Danny is old
·         Danny discovered that when he turned the age of 30 years old he doesn’t age at all
o   He has the body of a 30-year-old, but he is 200 years old (BILBO DUDE)
o   He has married 2 different women who he watched age and die
§  With several years in between to get over his grief
·         He watches Sally die; her funeral was one of the most eventual moments of his life.

·         I like ‘&’ there cool and I want to say goodnight night to all you lovely people it is 1 am and I need to sleep to recharge my brain to learn stuff.

No comments: