Wednesday, March 23, 2016

what should this blog be about?

I put the pictures I make on to my other blog and I actually got a few notes on it, cool! What do you want out of this blog readers?  Leave a comment telling me what you want.  I was thinking of having a blog that is around research, I will research a topic every week or something.  Than I will put my findings on here.  Or I can go to seminars and leave my notes on here.   I really like to draw, maybe I can post my art on here?  Or maybe this blog can be for short stories, or photographs I take.  I have a lot of ideas, maybe I will just do all of them. However if anyone has any suggestions I will take them.  I really want to keep this blog up.  I like doing it and making little quotes with pics.
Me trying to touch Chickens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I saw chickens, it was pretty great.  Maddie took this picture she is beautiful.  I really like chickens Ammon was like do you want to leave.  I wanted to stay there forever and feed the chickens.  I talked to the chickens and told them they were beautiful.  like a completely sane person.  There were two sets of chickens, the broilers and the layers. The broilers were three weeks old and were going to be killed tomorrow, glad I got to see them!  The layers were ready to lay in 1 month, so no eggs to be seen.  Side note I saw Zootopia instead of going to Comic Book Workshop was that the best decision? idk the movie cost money and CBW is free...  There is also the factor that I saw it two times already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ecclesiastes 5:10, 12
10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
12 The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.

No comments: