Friday, March 04, 2016

Rap Deity

Sometimes I am in so much pain, that I want to scream.  However, I don't do that because I would be screaming all the time and I be like that one fish, tiger pistol shrimp.  Wait I am a giraffe I can't be a tiger pistol shrimp sorry.   This animal can't make up its mind is it a tiger or a shrimp?  They send out a powerful sonic weapon that creates a violent shock wave and can kill or knock out the fish that are around it.  I am home alone right now, I am working on an assignment.  I feel like my *word redacted* is shining through a lot today.  I feel like it comes and go, I have days that are worse than others.  I need to calm down, I tend to overthink things.   Maybe I'll tell you what that word is if you ask me politely darling.  In the read later, if you don't understand it; it is an equation in pictures: Scary Tractor + Bill Clinton = Super Hot Ball Melting Ice.  I just wanted to add that so you understand it.  I feel like I had an opportunity and I didn't take it.  Big Hero 6 and Finding Nemo both have birds, but Zootopia did not! Their needs to be a sequel for this movie so that they can have birds.  I saw Zootopia again, and by complete chance I got to watch it with someone and they had an extra ticket :D  Which is like the best thing ever, if you haven't seen Zootopia you should totally watch it!  It just so happens that it was the same person that took me to see Antigone if you remember from back last week.  Zootopia is an awesome movie, I think I got my fill of it for a while.



Image result for scary tractorImage result for bill clinton =

No comments: