Wednesday, March 09, 2016

yoga

What I coloured
Today I did Yoga and it was really interesting.  How we can just control all the muscles in our body at will.  I don't even know how we do that, what is the science behind that.
me, but with birds in the future
 Yesterday we had to run up and down the stairs in the gym.  It was horrible one of my worst fears, I almost fell like 5 times but I didn't luckily.  I feel like I am getting my life a little more together.  I just need to work really hard and not fill my mind with trivial things.  You can get the idea of what trivial things are in my mind, if you have been paying attention to this blog at all.  I don't even know how many people even keep up to date on this blog, but I am writing it for myself and not for other people.  I want to come back after a few years and read this blog to remember what was going through my head at that specific time in history.   I just hope whoever is reading this is having a good life and can be happy for even a little bit out of your horrible day.  If you are having a good day, than good for you dude.  I coloured someone a picture and I am not sure if they will appreciate it but I going to give it to them anyway. I am not completely done with it.

No comments: