Wednesday, March 02, 2016

I love it when the corn burns...

I hope this little movie cheers you up, Idk if it inspirational but it has good wisdom in it.

So today I went to Bowling Class, I don't get a very good score, my average was 8 per turn.  I need to step up my bowling game so much.  Than I went to get pizza, but it was closed.  I just walked into the joint and said Give me a pizza!  The guy working said that are closed.  So I just went to broulims and bought skittles.  I did this because I felt like it, I don't make the best choices but who cares.  I went to Econ, Fitness class, and Computer Science.  Econ was interesting, we learned about the real cause of the Great Depression.  Which is the creation of banks.  In Fitness Class we talked about what calorie expenditure.  We did a few equations of how we can calculate how much calories we can take in a single day.  In Computer Science we talked about Binary Search Trees, how we should delete them and the difference between postfix and infix.  I went to comic book club, there seemed to be less people there today than there has been in a while.  However I didn't go to it last week.  Someone in the class is way over the top and he is pretty funny.  I really wanted to talk to someone today but it didn't happen.  I am just really shy, but the opportunity will come up to talk to them I hope to at least.  Mandy is a squirrel.  I wanted to go watch a scary movie, but I am not in the scary movie mode today, I ate too many pizza rolls.  I had a panic attack (a sudden feeling of acute and disabling anxiety. - checked definition for accuracy) for like 20 minutes today so this blog isn't very eventful.  YAY!!  My feels are all over the place. I met someone I haven't seen in a few years, and when I saw them it like was wait what?  Than after they walked away and I was going home I was like WHAT?! It was plain shock.

Helaman 6:21
 21 But behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the Nephites, insomuch that they did unite with those bands of robbers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders, and their plunderings, and their stealings

I like this scripture yeah.  It is randomly picked read it and learn!




This is interesting, but I randomly remember this.

No comments: