Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Quote Wall

  • I want to talk to you.  How was your day? End of Conversation.
  • I live in constant fear of frogs being on the ceiling.
  • Is Goop a word? "sloppy or sticky semi fluid matter, typically something unpleasant." Yes it is :D
  • Do you want to watch Big Hero 6? My mom said I could watch it. (I'm 23)
  • I like being in other people's room. 
  • Be careful what you say around me, it might be on the internet.
  • I'm the giraffe in this relationship.
  • Person A- I drew a smiley face! Person B - That is amazing! WOOOOW!
  • Not Me: What's Fodder Radish? Me: It's just a food.
  • Not Me: I'm Sloppy. Me: Don't be Sloppy
  • Not me: *screams* no one was looking at my strike. Not me 2: I was!  Not me: *screams* thanks (in bowling class)
  • I didn't even signal and you just went for it!!
  • I'll miss you guys but Steve half ~heard in passing
  • It's still a tree even if it isn't a good tree (teacher on the subject of binary trees)
  • Time to become a voice actor! 
  • Are there humans in the lounge?
  • What colour should I do? All of them.  Okay! 
  • *Anything remotely positive* Thank you - Andrea
  • Roommate walks into room... Me: you're not Eric! Ryan previously said that he saw Eric looking in the window
  • Screaming ladder really loud (trying to flirt but failed.)
  • Just screeching like an owl (most of my life)
  • Have you been to Chicago, the one with the bean and the Empire State Building?
  • 1: Is it weird for a 26 year old to ask out a 19 year old? 2: That's really hot.
  • Mandy is my favoritest person in the whole world.
  • Do you have green poop? (guess what age I said that)
  • I can't because I am a mormon. (In high school)
  • I can kill a country with my face (in high school)

No comments: