Friday, March 25, 2016

Moment of Time Shine


I'm Baman I'm Piederman, I come over to the house, we're best friends! - Great song
Oh my other blog Russia is my fourth largest country (257 hits). So far I only have 2 hits in Germany and 1 hit in Mexico. How do I reach out to the international markets? Hm, I don't really know maybe I will write another research paper.  I added a picture so you will believe me, I do have a blog that has over 5,000 hits from 3 years ago.  This semester I went to the Snow building twice.  I haven't been in that building for a few years, I always avoided it I would refuse to go there.  However for some reason I went there twice this semester?  The first time I went with someone to see Antigone, I was really close to having a panic attack. It was a while ago so I don't really remember.  The second time I went with a group of people to play a game, I did have a panic attack and just left.  The reason that I am bringing this up is because sometimes we relate a place with bad memories.  The snow brings back memories that I don't want to remember but they were good memories.  The memories in the snow were good, not bad.  I just want you readers to know that places aren't going to do anything to you.  you just have to let go of those memories and move on.  I know it can be hard but sometimes you just have to do it.  Yeah cool I don't know I was just thinking about that today.  If it makes any sense at all.
http://rubberninja.tumblr.com/post/134992491300/thesacredchalass-whenever-i-crack-up-at-my-own

http://rubberninja.tumblr.com/post/125658344115/karaoke-night-little-musical-tribute-to-my-boys
I relate to this man so much, RubberNinja. Yeah I did the metal rendition of Frozen before. My roommates told me to sing like the music I listen to so I did, much like what this strange little man did.

No comments: