Sunday, March 13, 2016

3 Minutes!!

my fruit snack cutout
Okay so today I do stuff and now i am watching hunger games and it is amazing!! Okay now that the rush to get this done so that I can maintain my daily blogger title.  Actually I never gave myself that title I just decided to do it... I was planning on going to Idaho Falls today, why because I have a car and no one is stopping me. I invited a couple people, so they came over and left like 2 minutes later.  However that looked at me through a window and wiggled their eyebrows...great.  I was still laughing about that hours later.  I ended up going to Walmart because walmart.  I went with someone and I didn't go alone, YES!  I got Zootopia fruit snacks and cut out the characters and then hung them on my wall.  Hehe why because I can. I am adult thanks for asking.    Today was a good day i hope I can have more good days.  My tutor was really helpful, but apparently I didn't tell him that we can use the Stl Maps, but I remember telling him that I could.  He just wasn't listening to meh...

No comments: