Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Today is Today// Interstellar spoilers

i feel a little bit better than yesterday.  I really like the word Murph.  I use it as a short way to say if something bad can happen then it will happen.  I think that it is an interesting concept.  We need to be aware that life isn't always going to go the way that we want it to go.  That bad things are going to happen.  I just randomly sent it to people with no explanation.  However I am weird and it probably won't ruin my street cred.  Oh Murph relates to Murphy's Law in case you didn't get that.  I was just thinking about it because I watched Interstellar yesterday and the main character is named Murph.  I feel like that whole movie is about Murphy's law.  Cooper goes into space and his daughter is an old woman when he came back.  What's worse than that.  To be 30 years old and your daughter is 112?  It isn't even about time travel, well not really.  There is also the part with Dr. Man where he hasn't seen a human face in several years.
 He has gone insane because he knew that he never did anything to help anyone.  There was also that part where they said that he brought so many people in the unknown.  That has to be psychology demanding to him.  I remember when I first saw interstellar. It was on the plane home from Japan.   That is when I learned that my cousin committed suicide. So that movie is somewhat special to me because it reminds me of my childhood dream and something really tragic at the same time.  I remember telling my mom that the part where doctor Man blew up the space station was really sad.  My mom said that Dr. Mann was a bad guy and it wasn't sad at all.  I think it was sad because this man was driven to madness, was he really a bad guy.  At one point cooper said that there is a 50/50 chance that you are going to kill yourself, and he said that's the best chance I had in years!  Which I can attest, he could at any point just exposed himself to the toxic atmosphere.  So he still had some sense of survival instinct inside of him and wanted something even if he was stranded.  He said that he only pushed the button to see if anyone would save him and not because the planet was habitable.  Dr. Mann is a very interesting character and I feel like there is a lot more to him there seems to be.
 Whenever I feel like I am getting close to someone I always try to push them away.  I don't really understand why I do it, it explains why I don't really have many friends.  So does anyone know any reason why I might do this?I feel like I made a good friend this semester but I have been trying to push them away absentmindedly, and I don't know why in the slightest.  I am just weird don't judge me.
I went to shutdown my computer but I scrolled over notifications and not Power, needless to say I was confused.  My computer needs to hide while I sleep okay don't judge.

No comments: