Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The End

Dude I tried to find quality vines about birds and this came up I don't really understand vine. I just wanted birds.  WHy is this strange man wearing a tie, birds don't wear ties.  Is he going to the seed exchange to trade seeds at Cage Street or something!!! EXPLAIN, OOD BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA (it makes sense in my head)
*
This show has just ended... I don't know why they didn't end it when Edd died(March 25th, 2012). That was practically 4 years ago. However they had their hearts in the right place.  Ever since that happened TomSka, one of the main characters has been really depressed.  I lost interest in him because of that.  I mean I am already sad enough I won't let you make me sadder.  Which makes me think about a lot of things.  Maybe people don't hang around me because I am sad a lot.  Hm, probably but how will I be happier if no likes me.  Its confusing but your not my therapist okay bye.  I have been watching this show since I was in Middle School, so it is a big part of my childhood.  I remember watching it with my friends at the library.  Yeah the library we were cool.  We would go in the woods behind the library and look for hobos, like I said we were way cool.  Wait one time all my friends went into the woods without me, I wonder what they were doing in there?  Haha I probably know.  Also in this show I was watching today this woman killed her husband over something trivial and just went to sleep.  How messed up can you be to do something like that for something so small?   I just don't know, sometimes in the moment we do things that are really stupid.  I believe that we should evaluate our situation with logic and not emotion.  I tend to use emotion over logic, but I don't think I would kill anyone over a small thing.  My favorite eddisode of Eddsworld is 25 feet under the seat, if you want to look that up go ahead.  I just really like the song in the credits, I used to sing it to embarrass my mom at the store.   If you ever make me do something I don't want to do I will embarrass you so ya know. The names spell Jam Bks..  So like Jam Bakes hahah I also saw this Bernie Sanders skateboard in my class I was staring into his eyes, until some rude dude came and took him away!!   I was having a moment with Bernie sanders thank you sir.  Well he had pizza so I forgive him for his transgressions!
Can someone explain to me why the embed doesn't work if you know for any reason?
* I tried to find a quote from Source Code but I couldn't so I'll add this short little scene.  There is this System of a Down song that I have always hated, and because the song is in Secret Life of Pets I had to look up the lyrics.  They are saying Pogo and not some obscenity I thought they where saying which starts with a M and ends with an R.  I don't want to say what it is but you can guess if you want.  I am not sure if I will ever like that song again, but you don't realize I have been listening to SOAD since I was a child so this is shocking to me.  WHAT They are saying POGO how have I never noticed that before?? I have always told people I hated that song and they would just give me weird looks, granted I never told them why I hated it.  
I found a bird life is good now.

No comments: