Thursday, March 10, 2016

Trifecta of allergicity


The google search for this...
.... Pizza, btw I am allergic to cheese, wheat and tomatoes.  We need to believe in ourselves, or what else will all that hard work pay off for?  I like this quote I got it from Harry Potter inspirational quote.  I can't remember what book this is from... I'm sorry I haven't read harry Potter in  a few years.  my younger self would slap me right now.  I read a Harry Potter book every month for almost 2 years.  Than it turned to once a year than to not at all.  When I graduate I will read more.  Maybe not Harry Potter, I definitely want to read Lord of the Rings again.  Maybe the Silmarillion??  I tried once but I was in the 8th grade so maybe I will appreciate it more now.  I had to go in the adult section of the library to get it, I felt so rebellious. Hahahaha.  I was way to wild I needed to be stopped.  Vlog I made 3 years ago.  I mentioned this before, I decided to let you see it, consider yourself lucky.  If you don't like space or birbs, I don't think that this blog will be for you.

No comments: