Saturday, May 12, 2018

Over Watch

I recently got back to overwatch, haven't played in a long time.  I wanted to get that Mercy skin for charity cause why not?  I want to play as Bastion and my one follower's (my only follower) added me on that game so I thought I would update you guys on my life!  I watched Marvel's Infinity Wars  { SPOILERS }  Loki died in the first 5 minutes and that is the worst thing in the world.  My take on adulthood is about on par as Gus Johnsons! I did make appointment at meijer and I got SUNGLASSES yahoo.  I almost beat super Mario ODyssey I got uh one sec...  (at least 500 moons) Uh my switch is dead I gotta go! Ugh overwatch is 25% on the update machine time to clean, my friend is coming from california! I didn't like that song about California I got so annoyed when people sang it I cried and cried some more. good times good times.

No comments: