Sunday, October 08, 2017

Fu Manchu

This morning I made my smoothie (Greek Yogurt, Triple Berry Blend, Juice) and I spilled it all over myself, giving me a fu Manchu.  I didn't get a picture but here's a dude who kind of has one.  I guess I can't spell yogurt correctly.  I bought OverWatch and I haven't played it in a while, SPace WOokies stop playing because his parents idk.  I'm eating a hotdog and watching Gordon Ramsey criticizing food. I think my life is pretty boring but I guess if I write what I do and publish it for the world to ignore I guess I will try harder to do cool stuff.  But I realized how good my life is.  Its my birthday on Oct 6th, and my mom, dad and sister's family took me to see My Little Pony: The Movie! WHich was pretty awesome.  I had no idea movies were so expensive.  Jasen told me about Movie Pass where you can see as many movies as you want for $20.  WHich is awesome.  Like Netflix.  Okay bye peeps my eyes are tired.

No comments: