Monday, May 14, 2018

CLeaning and Youtube

Today I cleaned the house and i got to see my niece's and nephew's in wauconda.  WAuconda FOREVER! I watched this music video a couple of days ago and it's the same guy in Spiderman Homecoming, what he's a singer and actor? I know he's in tv shows to I just haven't seen those... Here I provided the music video in case you haven't seen it.  Well the final series of graveyardgirl X shane dawson is done.  I thought it was rather interesting but they were just goofing most of the time. I mean it was entertaining but I don't think it was that moving.  I mean they did talk about bunny in a deeper way which was cool.  However I would of liked to be more serious instead of joking around so much.  Ah well..  It took about 7 episodes I just crunched the numbers about 3.48of my life THAT'S like LOTR return of the king!  Wait that movie is 3 hours and 21 minutes jeez that series is longer than one of the longest movies I'm willing to watch over and over and over and over. I need to stop watching Youtube it is taking to much time.  I sat down to watch youtube today and it took about 1 and half hour to watch everything I wanted to geez.  I need to clean my fish tank bye!

No comments: