Sunday, June 14, 2020

Last of us review

So this game came out 7 years ago and I just beat it.  It came out of the ps3 which came out 17 years ago.  I’m so far behind on gaming I got the switch a couple years ago and got the ps4 6 months ago.  I really wish I bought last of us on release date. I usually see games with guns as stupid and lazy cause there’s way to many.  Why was I so naive?! I still don’t like shooters as general gameplay.  I’m a fan of horizon zero dawn which is bows but hey bows are cool.  Anyway last of us is an amazing game I beat it two times: first time took me a couple of months to beat because I was scared  of the Clickers. I would enter a level and hear the clickers and leave.  Since I work 9-5 it would be dark when I was done so I had to wait for the weekend to build the courage to play. (Winter) however the second time around  I beat it in 5 day’s. I’m itching to play it again so bad. The story telling is amazing the gameplay is amazing. I love how the virus is based on a real thing and not just oh dead people are here we don’t know why? Whereas I don’t think the cortacepts Can actually take over humans.  It’s a pretty cool hypothetical.  I was skeptical going in everyone loves this, maybe it’s to much praise? Nope! I wonder how many games are inspired by Lou?  I’m really excited to play lou2!  I love the bond between Ellie and Joel. Even David seems cool but he is clearly the bad guy I like his character development. He never lied to Ellie he wanted Ellie on his team. Even the background characters talked behind his back. The story isn’t all in the gameplay some of it is the dialogue in the npcs you can 100% miss if you’re not paying attention.  The notes people leave.  This game has so much background stories you can miss if you don’t Check every corner.  This game isn’t meant to be ran through it’s meant to be explored. The voice acting is incredible i wouldn’t except a 30 year old to play a 50 year old man? Ashley Johns is awesome to I love Ellie.  I would say my favorite character Ellie because she grows so much and she’s only 14. She protects Joel and saves his life she turns out to be the protagonist by the end of the story. I think Ellie is stronger than Joel Ellie would of sacrificed herself I believe. My favorite scene is David, Ellie lost her child like innocence she previously only killed to protect Joel she killed David out of rage.  It’s just a great game bye my peeps! If you haven’t played it yet play it you weirdo!

No comments: