Saturday, June 13, 2020

Exercise

I have been trying to exercise more. I’m only going to check my weight every month instead of every day.  I’ve lost a couple pounds already.  I’m not on a crazy diet or anything but I haven’t eaten candy in a long time.  Timmy bought me 4 boxes of candy and I ate those in a like a few day’s.  He buys me candy when it goes on sale he’s so sweet. I don’t want candy though. Quarantine is annoying I have to be 6 feet from my boyfriend. 🤨 He is an essential worker and is in contact with people all day and he thinks he had the virus already.  He got sick for 2 weeks I should’ve made him something but I didn’t.  I didn’t want to get the virus. I’ve made him meatloaf and beef stroganoff since than. I bought him a hair razor for his birthday and $20 worth of airheads.  I was gonna buy him a GameStop gift card but I forgot they had them at woodmans and I smacked my head.  The ps5 is coming out i proposed we buy it for each other for Christmas.  If I get a raise at work which would be nice but seems unlikely since they decreased pay for the appointment setters now. The bug snacks games seems really cool and I had that idea when I was a kid where fruits and veggies were sentient.  Which was so original cause I went to a religious daycare that showed veggie tales.
Bug snacks. That’s a link to the YouTube video. Goodbye volcano high. I’m also excited for this one causes it’s a anime style furry game with the protagonist as a bird. I just checked it’s on the ps4 as well so if I don’t end up getting the ps5 I can still play!  I’m not a furry but I’m a feathery if that’s a thing. I really want a bird costume and wear it to the renaissance fair.  The tag line they use is after the plague comes the renaissance which is sick. The covid 19 is like almost 8 million confirmed cases. Which I think is at least way more cause if timmy had it and didn’t get tested how many people did that?  My mom think she got it in December as well.  Well I hope you enjoyed my Migraine rant bye see you later!

No comments: