Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Quarantine

This quarantine has me going crazy.  I’ve only gone to grocery stores and Home Depot since March 20th.  The day animal crossing came out.  I went to a park once they opened and it freaked me out I haven’t gone back since.  People were not adhering to the six feet rule.  Some people said that corona virus is fake.  I kind of agree it’s not a natural virus it’s a man made virus intent to weaken the economy.  Pssh.  I hear a lot of people are on medication for the exact same symptoms I have.  I was on medication for like 3 months and than I didn’t refil my prescription so I’m not on it anymore. Adulting I’m not good at it. Well that was like 5 years ago and I was pressured into it and I don’t like being told what to do. I hate it when your going to do the dishes and someone tells you to do the dishes and your like I don’t want to do it anymore 🙃 quarantine is fun my parents have done more than me.  They went camping in nauvoo. Like I don’t want to go camping with my mom and dad 😖. Just quarantine is stupid like i would of been fine with it a few years ago but I have a boyfriend now and actually want to do stuff. Quarantine is greatttt not really.  Okay bye readers!

No comments: